Josh King, the managing partner at Tinderbox Marketing (formerly Tinderbox Consulting), has been practicing public speaking since his days in college. A ride in the way-back-machine gives insight into Josh’s speaker resume. Josh has been practicing public speaking since his days at Western Washington University as an Instructor Assistant in the Communication Studies department. Take that experience and add Josh’s expertise and passion for marketing and sales, and you have one of the more energized and passionate voices.
Josh takes a hands-on, practical approach to workshops and presentations. Simply put, Josh lives out the Tinderbox Marketing mission of doing his best to leave people in better shape than he found them.
“I just really enjoy helping people. My goal with any workshop or presentation is to try and leave everyone in better shape than I found them.”
Here’s a brief list of the workshops and presentations Josh King can provide for your organization:
- Marketing, Advertising, and Sales: How they’re connected, how they’re different
- A Crash Course in Social Media
- Marketing Plans for Entrepreneurs
- Effective Story Telling Through Social Media
- Foundational Marketing Practices & Marketing Must-Haves for Small Businesses
- How to Create and Execute and Small Business Marketing Plan
- How to Look at Your Business Through the Eyes of Your Customer
- Practical Marketing Tactics and Tracking Results
- Technology Tips for Running a Business
- Social Media 101: Small Business Social Media for Beginners
- Social Media 201: Hands-On Social Media for Small Business
- Social Media 301: Essential Small Business Social Media Strategies
- Instagram and Pinterest Marketing for Small Business
- LinkedIn and Twitter Marketing for Small Business
- Facebook Marketing for Small Business
Josh can also build on his experience in marketing, business and entrepreneurship to create a custom workshop or presentation for your organization.